PARK&RIDE 1 DAY
Parking reservation for 24 consecutive hours, one single entry.
- The BSM Parking Network has Park&Ride-type dissuasive car parks for cars located at the entrances to the city of Barcelona. Its purpose is to encourage drivers to park their private vehicle and access at the city centre by public transport.
- The car parks where you can choose the Park&Ride 1-day option are BSM Marqués de Mulhacen, BSM Pl. del Fòrum, BSM Rius y Taulet and BSM Sant Genís.
These car parks are close to bus, metro, tram or railway stations to facilitate transfers, becoming interchanges that promote intermodality between private transport and collective transport.
- Choose the car park you want, reserve your parking space and do not move your car until your return home. At the best price and with a parking place guarantee!
- The access and activation of Park&Ride 1-day will be at the time of accessing the car park by reading the license plate of your car, which must coincide with the license plate that you indicated when making the reservation. From that moment, the consecutive 24-hours of your reservation will begin to count.
- Park&Ride 1-day is limited to car reservations and only one entry and one exit is allowed. The non-use of all the reserved hours does not give the right to a refund of the time not consumed.
- If you need to extend your stay, you will only have to pay for the excess time you have spent at the regular rate.